But Debo will hand over the award only if I show the world that I know all the 26 alphabets,that too in its correct order.To make my task challenging,there is an extended rule too.And the rule says: “You have to describe in a word or two, the first thing that comes to your mind, about you, when you think of the letter of the alphabet.”
Since boasting is legal and whites lies are not banned,I am going to honor the alphabets with my qualities.
A – Atheist
B – Bookworm
C – Crazy
D – Dancer
E – Elegant
F – Fanatic
G – Gorgeous (Whoa!! yes,I am 😉 )
H – Hitch
I – Indian (the proud one)
J – Jughead (unfortunately yes,at times)
K – Keralite (till I die)
L – Loner (when I’m depressed)
M – Miser (round the clock)
N – Nuisance (when I’m with my gang of friends)
O – Owl (I am a nocturnal creäture)
P – Princess of my Dad
Q – Quiet (when I’m hurt)
R – Romantic (blush blush)
S – Small (friends describe me as “Small is dangerous 😀 )
T – Talkative
U – Universal
V – Vibrant
W – Wanderer in my dreams
X – X’mas cake lover
Y – Young (for a lifetime)
Z – Zealous
Before grabbing the Elevenses tag,let me explain you the rules.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Below are the 11 questions which I should answer Debo to get the Elevenses Tag.Yo!! Here we go..
1. Which is your favorite blog post? Why is that so?
My favorite blog post is A Far Away Pain.It is very close to my heart.Though all my fiction works are my real-time experiences flavored with my imaginations,this post has more of my experience than the fiction.
2. If you could choose again, which is the profession you would choose for yourself?
The Editor post in the national daily,The Hindu.
3. Do you believe in ghosts? If yes, briefly tell us about an encounter.
I don’t believe in ghosts.According to me ghosts are clever human beings.
4. If it could be anywhere at all, where would you want to win a paid-vacation to? (I am not sponsoring it by the way.)
I would like to go to Afghanistan and sit under the pomegranate tree where Amir and Hasan used to sit and read;The Kite Runner fame pomegranate tree.
5. How do you ward off an irritating customer care call? Or do you straight away press the End Button?
Customer care : Madam,we are from Reliance NetConnect.
Me : I’m already having Reliance NetConnect.You guys rock!!
6. Which is the best book you have ever read?
7. Do you have a dream in the closet? Something you wish you could get back to doing / start doing?
To get back to serious writing apart from blogging.
8. What scares you the most?
9. In one word, what is your current state of mind?
10. How do you ward off anxiety? Or, what is the one stressbuster that mostly works for you?
11. What do you ask people to start small talk, say on a long-haul flight or a train ride?
Hey!!Have you been to XXX before?
Now here is my set of 11 questions and my 11 eligible victims for the tag.
1)How did you start blogging?
2)Is there any post in your blog which made you cachinnate/cry while writing it?
3)Are you romantic?Prove with explanations
4)What is your dream possession and why?
5)A movie character which you have empathized?
6)One simple dish,with recipe,which you know to cook apart from Maggi noodles and egg omelet?
7)Have you fooled anyone or vice versa?
8)Which is your close to heart sound track and why?
9)Which book are you reading now?
10)Your favorite woman and why?
11)What effort do you make in your life to make India a better place to live?
It is time for the award ceremony and the lucky souls winning the ABC Award and The Elevenses Tagare
I think now I need some rest after the tiresome hunting.
Congratulations to all the winners!! 🙂 😀